Speaking: Part 1
- Do you work or study?
- What is your job?
- Why did you choose that job?
- Are there lots of Doctors in Patana City?
- Do you enjoy your job?
- Do you get on well with your co-workers?
- Who do you usually spend the holiday with?
- Do you prefer traveling alone or in a group?
- Why are holidays and important to you?
- If you could take a holiday anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?
Speaking: Part 2
Describe a happy event of your life.
You should say:
and explain why it was a happy event.
Speaking: Part 3
- Why is it important for people to save some of their money?
- In your view, should children be taught how to manage money?
- Do you think that girls are better at saving money than boys?
- What problems does money cause in your society?
- Should young people believe in saving money?
- What types of party people have, and why are parties important?
- Why do you think some people like parties but others hate them?
- Do you think parties will become more popular in the future?
- Why do people throw family parties in your country?
- Do people spend a lot of money on these parties in your country?