Band 9.0 Sample Answer Ideas.
• Setting goals is very important in life.
• Goals give a direction to life
• I set up short time goals for myself such as doing well in exams and working hard to achieve those goals.
• But, my ultimate long-term goal is to give a comfortable life to my family.
• I have seen my family struggle for finances (money) at times, and so I want them to lead an easy life
• So, I understand that I have a long way to g before I can achieve my goal.
• I have seen my relatives, who are in Canada, lead a very lavish lifestyle.
• My parents now look upon me to give them such a life.
• They have saved some money to send me to Canada.
• I know that I will have to work part time to cover my overhead expenses.
• I don’t want to put any more burden on my parents.
• I hope I am able to achieve my goal one day.
• I also want to be a productive member of society.
• I believe that if God has given us more than others, we should share something with the poor.
• I would be very happy, if I am able to achieve all that.