IELTS Reading Recent Actual Tests Volume 4 is one of the “must-have IELTS books” for all IELTS candidates. It accumulates the authentic IELTS reading tests from IDP and British Council from 20015 – 2018. Some of these tests re-appeared in the real IELTS. Therefore, this IELTS reading book is one of the best resources to help you prepare for the Reading section of the IELTS exam.
Each book in IELTS Reading Actual Recent Test series has 6-8 reading tests.
The last part of the book is the answer keys to help students easily track their results and polish up your reading skills.
IELTS Reading Actual Test Volume 4 was published in July 2015. It includes 6 authentic reading tests from 2011 – 2015.
About IELTS Reading Recent Actual Tests Volume 4
IELTS Reading Recent Actual Tests Volume 4 has 6 tests that are conducted and all the tests have 3 topics each. The IELTS Reading Recent Actual Tests Volume 4 gives you the best resources in order to prepare for the IELTS test. Below the topics are given which can be used to prepare and practice for the IELTS reading test. A sample of passage is also given so that it will be easy for you to solve other passages.
- The impact of the potato
- Ancient Chinese Chariots
- Stealth Forces in Weigh Loss
- Andrea Palladio: Italian Architect
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- The Significant Role of Mother Tongue in Education
- Voyage of Going: Beyond the Blue Line 2
- Does IQ Test Prove Creativity?
- Monkeys and Forests
- T-rex: Hunter or Scavenger?
- Leaf-cutting Ants and Fungus
- Honey Bees in Trouble
- Ants Could Teach Ants
- The Development of Plastics
- Global Warming in New Zealand
- Computer games for Preschoolers: Nintendo’s Research and Design Process
- The History of Pencil
- Motivating Drives
|Free Download [/sociallocker]|