Part 1: Interview
Do you study or work?
What did you study?
Do you like that subject?
Why do you like it?
Why did you choose this particular subject?
- Leisure time activities
What do you do in your spare time?
What do you do to relax?
How do you usually spend your weekends?
How much time do you have each week for doing these things?
Do you prefer staying at home or going out during evenings?
Part 2: Cue card
An interesting news which turned out to be fake
– when did this happen?
– what was the news about?
– why was it interesting?
– how did you feel when the truth was revealed?
Part 3: Discussion
Newspaper and media
– How do media market themselves in your country?
– Is there some unethical practices?
– Do you think that some media put a spin on the real story?
– Why do you think media should be accountable for what they produce?