1. What’s (the name of) your hometown?
2. Is that a big city or a small place?
3. How long have you been living there?
4. Do you think you will continue living there for a long time?
We moved to alwaysielts, A website for IELTS news from 55+ websites.
1. Do you wear jeans?
2. How many times a week do you wear jeans?
3. Why do you think jeans are popular?
4. Why do some people spend more money on jeans?
Describe an experience when you lost something.
You should say:
- what you lost
- how you lost it
- where you lost it
And explain how you felt about it.
1. Why do people give gifts to friends and families?
2. Why do some people like to give hand-made gifts instead of purchasing them in a store?
3. What kind of educational gifts can be given to children?
4. Is taking and receiving gifts a good culture?
5. How do you think we should choose a gift?