- When you were a child, did you enjoy learning history?
- Have you ever been to a museum to learn about history?
- Have you ever watched movies related to history?
- When was the last time you read a book about history?
- Do you think history is important?
- Does your hometown have beautiful views?
- Do you like to stay in places with beautiful views when you are traveling?
- How would you feel living in a house with beautiful scenery?
- Do you like taking photos of beautiful scenery with your smartphone?
- Can you suggest why some people use their mobile phone to take pictures of beautiful views?
|Describe an antique or some other old thing that your family has kept for a long time.|
You should say:-
What it is?
How (or when) your family first got this thing?
How long your family has kept it?
and explain why this thing is important to your family?
Free time & Hobbies
- How do people in your country spend free time?
- Is there any difference in spending free time now with the past?
- Does this change bring any advantage?
- How does finance affect the way people spend free time?
- Is it important to have a hobby?
- Is it harmful to spend too much time on a hobby?
Travel & Holidays
- Do you think modern life give people enough time for leisure?
- What’s the most important factor for a tourist attraction?
- Do you think we should have more public holidays?
- What do people need before travelling to another country?
- Is there any difference between young tourists and adult tourists?
- Do you think tourism will harm the earth?