These are the recently asked IELTS questions:-
- Where are you living at the moment?
- Do many people live in your neighborhood?
- Do you have many friends there?
- How long have you been living there?
- What changes would you like to see in this area?
- Who do you live with?
- What do you like about the area around where you live?
- Are you planning to move to another area to live?
- Do you know many people living nearby?
- What changes have you seen in this area since you have been living there?
- What’s your major?
- Do you like it?
- How do you like your courses?
- (if you do not have a major yet) Which major do you want to choose in college? Why?
- Will you change it if you have the chance ?
- Which major will you change it to?
- Is it different from what you had in mind?
- Why did you choose that major?
- Do you work or are you a student?
- What work do you do?
- What specific things do you do on your job?
- Why did you choose that job?
- What do you like most about your job?
- Would you recommend that job to others?
- What did you do on the first day of your job?
- Do you think this job has a bright future?
- What are the most interesting and the difficult part of your job?
- Do you like perfume?
- Do you use perfume?
- Where do people buy perfume in your country?
- Would you ever give perfume as a gift?
- When do you listen to music?
- How much time do you spend listening to music every day?
- What kinds of music do you like to listen to? Or What’s your favorite kind of music?
- Have you ever been to a concert before? Or Have you ever been to a musical performance?
- Do you like to listen to live music?
- When did you start listening to this type of music?
- Have you ever learned to play a musical instrument?
- Is music an important subject at school in your country?
- Did you often listen to music when you were a child? (If yes give details.)
- What kinds of music are (most) popular in your country?
- Do you like traditional songs?
- Do you prefer to drink tea, or coffee?
- When you go out do you most often drink tea, or coffee?
- When was the last time you drank some tea or coffee?
- Which is more popular in your country, drinking tea or drinking coffee?
- Do people in your country ever give tea as a gift?
- When people in your country entertain guests do they usually drink tea, or coffee?
- (Similar to above) Do people in your country usually offer tea, or coffee to guests who visit them at home?
- Do you like crowded places?
- How do you feel in crowded places?
- What are the most crowded places in your hometown (or where you are living now)?
- Do you prefer to go to crowded places or places that have few people?
- When was the last time you were in a crowded place?
- Would you say people with the same interests usually get along with each other when they are in a crowd?
- Do you like to share things with your friends?
- When you were young, did your parents teach you to share with others?
- Is there anything that you would not share with others?
- How do you think parents could encourage their children to share?
- Are you willing to share your favorite possessions?
- Do you think there will be a car sharing in the future?
- Do you use social media?
- Do you like to use Facebook?
- How did you first find out about social media websites?
- Is social media very popular in your country?
- Do you think social media will become more popular in the future?
- In the future, do you think you will use social media more than you do now, or less?
- Are you a patient person?
- When are you impatient?
- Do you think you are more patient now than when you were younger?
- Do you think you will be more patient in the future?
- Are you patient in your work or study?
- Can you explain why some people are not very patient?
- Do you think people should be patient?
- How do you feel when other people are impatient?
- Would you say young people are more patient than older people?
- Can you give any examples of work that require patience?
- Do you like to smile?
- How often do you smile?
- Do you smile when you are having your picture taken?
- When do people smile to others?
- Can you sense (or feel, or tell) if someone’s smile is fake?
- How many hours do you sleep every day (or, every night)?
- Do you think it’s good to have a nap during the day?
- Did you sleep more in the past than you do now?
- Do you think old people need more sleep than young people?
- Have your sleeping habits changed since you were younger?
- Do you think it’s important to have enough sleep (each day/night)?
- Do you use email?
- How often do you use email (or, write emails)?
- Do you prefer to use email or text messaging?
- Do you think it’s important to reply to emails immediately (or, quickly) after you receive them?
- Do you like to receive handwritten letters and cards?
- Would you say your handwriting is easy for others to read?
- Do you prefer to write on a computer or to write using a pen?
- Do you think a person’s handwriting reflects their personality?
- Do you like maths?
- Do you think females are good at maths?
- How often do you use a calculator?
- Do you think maths is important?
- Some people think that maths isn’t needed in our life. What do you think?
- Do you like to watch movies? (Why?)
- What types of films do you like to watch?
- Do you often watch a movie (a film)?
- Do you like going to the cinema?
- Do you prefer to (or usually) watch a film alone or with others?
- How often do you go to a cinema?
- Has your taste in movies changed since you were younger?
- Are any foreign movie stars famous in your country?
- Do you have a favourite movie star?
- Have you ever seen a movie star in real life?
- Would you like to be a movie star?
- Do you often visit your relatives? (Why?)
- What do you do when you visit them?
- When was the last time you visited them? what did you do?
- Do you prefer visiting your relatives, or your friends?
- Do you take anything when you visit your relatives?
- How do you organize you time?
- Do you make plans every day?
- Would you say you manage your time well?
- Are you ever late for anything?
- Do you think young people organize their time in the same way?
- What’s the biggest difficulty you have when managing time?
- What apps do you often use?
Which do you prefer, an information app or a chat app?
Do you want to develop an app yourself?
Do you often use apps on mobile phones?
What kinds of apps do you expect in the future?
- Do you like the city you are living in now?
- Which city do you want to go to?
- Which city have you been to recently?
- What kinds of city do you like?
- Do you prefer the city or the countryside?
- Do you often look at the sky? (Why?)
- Do you know much about the stars and planets?
- Can you see the moon and stars at night where you live?
- Do you prefer to look at the sky in the daytime, or at night?
- Is there a good place to look at the sky where you live?
- Did you learn anything about the planets and stars at school?
- When do you think children start to have their own ideas?
- Should parents follow their children’s ideas or should they say “No” to them?
- Can children say no?
- Do you like travelling?
- Where would you like to travel for a vacation? (Why?)
- Who do you often spend holiday with?
- Do you prefer traveling alone or in a group?
- How much traveling have you done?
- What kind of places have you visited in your life?
- When you visit new places, what do you like to do?
- In which seasons do you prefer to travel?
- What is the best season to travel in your country?
- Do you like sports?
- Do you often watch sports on TV?
- How often do you play sports?
- Do you prefer watching or playing sports?
- What’s the most common sport in your country?
- Do you think it is difficult to learn a new sport?
- Are there many celebrity athletes in your country?
- Did you prefer team sports or individual sports when you were young?
- How often do you read?
- Do you usually read for leisure or for work purposes?
- What kinds of book do you like to read?
- What was your favourite book or story when you were a child?
- Do you like E-books?
- Do you ever read professional books?
- Do you like to lend things to others?
- Have you ever lent a book to others?
- Have you ever borrowed money from someone else?
- Have you ever borrowed a book from others?
- Would you lend money to someone else?
Recent Questions asked by IELTS in August