Part 1: Animals
- Do you like animals?
- What’s your favorite animal? Why?
- Are people in your country fond of animals?
- What kinds of animals as a pet do the people have in your country?
Do you think cities are suitable places for keeping a pet?
- Do you use any gadgets on a daily basis?
- How often do you use Internet?
- Do you own a computer? If so, how often do you use it and for what purposes?
- Is mobile more easy to use?
Part 2: Public Speaking
Describe an interesting conversation you had with someone you didn’t know. You should say
– who the person was
– where the conversation took place
– what you talked about
– and explain why you found the conversation interesting.
Part 3: Public Speaking
- Is it important to be a good listener?
- What is the best way to remember the main idea of a discussion?
- What professions require experience in good listening?
- Is confidence the most important trait for active listener?
- What things can be done to improve the listening skills?