- Do you usually use a pen or a pencil?
- Which one do you prefer more? Why?
- Have you ever received pen/pencil as a gift?
- When was the first time you started writing with pen?
- Have you borrowed books from others?
- Is it good to borrow money from friends?
- Do you enjoy lending things to others?
- How do you feel when people don’t return things they borrowed from you?
Describe an interesting historic place you visited with someone. You should say
– who the person was
– where the visit was
– what you did
– and explain why you found the conversation interesting.
1. How do people in your country feel about protecting historic buildings?
2. Do you think an area can benefit from having an interesting historic place locally? In what way?
3. What do you think will happen to historic places or buildings in the future? Why?
4. How were you taught history when you were at school?
5. Are there other ways people can learn about history, apart from at school? How?
6. Do you think history will still be a school subject in the future? Why?