Letter writing in IELTS clearly states the content you need to address in your answer(bold letter).
|Sample 1||Write a letter to a travel agent expressing your dissatisfaction with their facilities due|
to a problem you had on a holiday.
|Sample 2||You are attending a part time course in a college. Due to some problem, you cannot continue your course. Write a letter to your teacher|
– Describe the course
– Explain the problem
– Explain the reason for not continuing
– Tell the teacher about your future plans
|Sample 3||You would like to work overseas, write a letter to an employment agency. Write:-|
– what job you would like to apply
– what companies are you looking for
– why do you want to work overseas
Hence, you should be able to address all these stated task in your answer.