The two graphs depict different information related to complaints within the bank of America. The pie graph shows the sources of complaints, while the bar graph illustrates the average time taken between investigation into complaints and final action taken.
In general, by far the highest number of complaints against the bank of America originated from the public. The bar graph shows the average time period between investigation and action is around 5 months.
63% of all complaints against the bank of America are lodged by the public. Of the remaining 37% of complaints, the figures can be grouped into percentages between 11 and 8%, which are made up of government agencies, out-of-state agencies, and insurance companies. Then interestingly, media and bank employee made up and equal figure, 3% in the chart.
The bar graph shows that 2001 had the highest waiting time for complaints of medical misconduct at 6 months. Although there is a significant drop from 6 months in 2001 to 5 months in 2002, all previous and proceeding years display an average waiting period of 5 months. Despite this, over time the average waiting period is decreasing.